- Member of ABMP (Associated Bodywork of Massage Professionals)
- Graduated from Barberio School of Massage Therapy, April 2011
- Hot Stone Certification, April 2011 - Barberio School of Massage Therapy
- Pre-Natal certification, September 2012 - Center for Massage Therapy Continuing Education
- Thai Certification, April 2013 - Institute of Thai Massage, Ocean City, NJ
- Myofascial Release I Certification, John Barnes - June 2014 MFR Treatment centers and Seminars, Hauppauge, NY
- Medical Neck and Back, New Jersey School of Massage Therapy - July 2016, Somers Point, NJ
- Healing Touch Program Level I - March 2017 - Philadelphia PA
- Touch for Health - Level I - April 2019 - Somers Point, NJ
My philosophy is to treat all my clients with respect and professionalism. While assessing my clients through verbal and initial contact, I hope to provide stress relief as well as therapeutic healing through my massage therapy session.
During the fall of 2010, I welcomed the opportunity to attend massage therapy school and soon realized how rewarding this career can be and I followed my dream to pursue this goal.
To me, life is a journey that is full of great experiences and treasures along the way!
I hope to have a positive impact to everyBODY I meet!