- Member of ABMP (Associated Bodywork of Massage Professionals)
- Graduated from Barberio School of Massage Therapy, April 2011
- Hot Stone Certification, April 2011 - Barberio School of Massage Therapy
- Pre-Natal certification, September 2012 - Center for Massage Therapy Continuing Education
- Thai Certification, April 2013 - Institute of Thai Massage, Ocean City, NJ
- Myofascial Release I Certification, John Barnes - June 2014 MFR Treatment centers and Seminars, Hauppauge, NY
- Medical Neck and Back, New Jersey School of Massage Therapy - July 2016, Somers Point, NJ
- Healing Touch Program Level I - March 2017 - Philadelphia PA
My philosophy is to treat all my clients with respect and professionalism. While assessing my clients through verbal and initial contact, I hope to provide stress relief as well as therapeutic healing through my massage therapy session.
During the fall of 2010, I welcomed the opportunity to attend massage therapy school and soon realized how rewarding this career can be and I followed my dream to pursue this goal. I began working at the Sea Spa in Congress Hall Hotel and have recently opened up my own massage therapy business at the CMFC, located in North Cape May, NJ.
To me, life is a journey that is full of great experiences and treasures along the way!
I hope to have a positive impact to everyBODY I meet!